Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Design

I hope you like the new design, I prefer the look of the smooth rounded edges, and there aren't those annoying (to me) faint boxes around images any more. But the header image had to go because the transparancies show up white. :(

I'm working on a background image though, so keep a look out for that. ;)

Edit: Can anybody help with my header image, I know the areas that should be transparent, are, and I saved it as a .png, which support transparency, but whenever I set it as the header, the areas show up white. :(

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Rounded corners are my favorite layout element... I keep meaning to change one or two outlines over at Discover Albia, but alas, I keep working on other things. I also like the earth tones in the layout: Very calming.

    If you would like any help with images, feel free to let me know! I'm no expert, but I know how to do a few things. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'll be sure to let you know if I need any help. :)

    ReplyDelete